Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oh Fibro..why do you love me so??

It should be nice to be loved, unless of course it is this awful thing called fibromyalgia! It has me in it's grip today and a gentle hug it is not!!
All we did was go shopping, stop at a couple of yard sales (which I got a few great things), spent about 30 minutes at Hobby Lobby and off to Wally world for groceries. I at least got the groceries all carted and had to park the cart and go get Ross to stand in line and pay. I just could not do it!
We stopped and got a couple of BBQ sandwiches and some fries and I could hardly eat anything. I laid down for about an hour, but it did not help at all. Might be a long night!
Yes I love to be loved but I wish fibro would go love a door or a stick, maybe a rock..something it could not hurt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment